The Benro BH0 Ball Head is a standard size quick release style ballhead with a 2-stage ‘snap-in’ quick release system, using a simple single lever to lock and unlock all movement functions, including a full 360° panning movement. It is rated to comfortably hold equipment weighing up to 8.8 lb (4 kg) and weighs just 0.5 lb (0.2 kg), so it’s ideal for travel use with your SLR or compact camera.
- Travel-sized ball head with quick release
- A single, one-touch adjustment knob allows for quick and precise camera positioning
- Patented spring lock combined with manual release provide extra security
- Appropriate for use with compact and SLR cameras
- Only 1.8″ (46mm) wide including the adjustment knob
- Rubber-covered 2.3″ (59mm) PH-08 quick release plate with 1/4″-20 screw and anti-twist rubber covering
- BH-Series ball heads incorporate a patented dual lock-lever that makes it easy to mount your camera to the head, while preventing any chance of accidentally unseating the camera