Ideal for travelers and backpackers, the GA169TB1 GoTravel Aluminum Tripod with B1 Ball Head from Benro is a compact and lightweight camera support. Weighing just 3.6 lb and able to hold up to 22 lb, the GA169TB1 can extend from a minimum height of 15.9″ up to 62″. The 5-section legs are secured with twist locks and can be independently adjusted in both height and leg angle. The legs reverse-fold around an optional ball head to help maintain the compact folded length of 15.7″.
The B1 Double Action Ball Head has a dual-action design featuring separate knobs for the panning adjustment and ball movement. It can hold up to 26.4 lb, and weighs just 12.6 oz. The quick-release clamp is Arca-type compatible, and a QR plate is included with the head.
- Built-In Monopod
- One of the tripod’s legs can be detached and paired with the center column to produce a full-size monopod.
- 90° Center Column
- The Quick Flip 90° center column can quickly go from vertical to horizontal without the use of any tools.
- Twist Locks
- Twist locks with rubberized locking grips, combined with anti-rotation legs, enable fast and fumble-free set-up, plus weather and dust-resistance.
- Rubber and Spiked Feet
- The GA169TB1 is equipped with interchangeable screw-in rubber feet and stainless steel spiked feet.
- Foam Grip
- A thick layer of closed-cell nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) provides a comfortable grip when carrying your tripod.
- Ballast Hook
- A removable ballast hook can be screwed into the bottom of the center column, allowing you to hang additional weight from the tripod for increased stability.
- Carrying Case
- An included durable case with a shoulder strap provides protection and transport for your tripod.
- SystemGo Accessories
- With the center column in the horizontal orientation and the addition of one or two GoCouplers, you can mount one or two cameras, a digital workstation, or a slider to the tripod.