Use your HERO camera to capture smooth, sweeping footage with the GoPro Karma Grip. Combining the 3-axis motorized gimbal stabilizer found in the Karma drone with a handgrip, the Karma Grip actively isolates the HERO camera from vibrations that occur while walking, running, or even standing still. Accessory compatibility means that you can also stabilize vehicle or body-mounted shots as well. Simply clip your camera in, and you’re ready to roll. Simple camera controls are available on the handle itself. The included harness is compatible with the HERO5 Black camera, while separately available harnesses offer support for the HERO5 Session as well as the HERO4 Black and Silver cameras. Since the Karma Grip is a modular design, the gimbal can be removed for mounting on other Karma products like the Karma Drone.
- Versatile Mounting Options
- Compatible with most GoPro mounts, the Karma Grip can capture the same perspectives as the HERO cameras are famous for, but now with added stabilization.
- Karma Drone Compatible
- If you want to take to the skies, the stabilizer section detaches from the grip and can be attached to the Karma Drone.
- Built-In Camera Control
- Simple built-in camera controls let you power on and off, change modes, start and stop recording, or add HiLight Tags on the fly.
- Easy Charging and Footage Offload
- You can charge your GoPro and Karma Grip at the same time while offloading your footage, all without unmounting your camera.
- Battery Life
- Karma Grip’s built-in battery powers both the grip and your GoPro for up to 1 hour and 45 minutes on a full charge.
- Optimized for HERO5 and HERO4
- With the HERO5 Black, HERO5 Session, HERO4 Black, and HERO4 Silver, the Karma enables full camera control, charging, and content offload.