Photographers prizing a minimal, yet stealthy, fashionable and versatile camera bag will appreciate the charcoal gray StreetLine SH 140 Bag from LowePro. Your SL 140 holds a mirrorless camera, related accessories, 11″ laptop and tablet. Slim and lightweight, it may be worn as a shoulder or sling bag. For added comfort the strap is wide and adjustable. Collapsible FlexPockets inside the bag expand to store and organize photo gear or flatten for converting the bag to general use as a day bag. Underneath the front flap is an exterior, zippered, accessory pocket with slip-in pockets for small accessories and a key fob.
There’s a smaller, zippered pocket on top of the flap as well. The contents of the bag are protected from weather by the large cover flap, which closes with a touch-fastening, center strip and adjustable, quick-release buckles. Carry your StreetLine bag with the top handle, shoulder strap, or rear trolley sleeve. To repel water, the exterior of the bag is constructed with weather-treated zippers and two-tone spun polyester. The interior features a smooth, bronze-tone lining that adds style and luxury while also making locating gear in low light easier, as well. As a finishing touch the bag is trimmed with premium, black leather.
- An innovative FlexPocket system features foldaway pockets. When closed the bag may be used for general purpose or to hold a larger camera set-up such as a body with a long lens. The advantage of this set-up is that it can be done on-the-fly without having to remove and store a supplementary insert.
- Weatherproof Finish
- Lowepro has united the look of natural woven fabric with weatherproof protection to create a bag that is as beautiful as it is functional. The material is made of two-tone, spun polyester with DWR (durable water repellent) coating. This protection complemented with the use of weather-treated zippers.
- Protectively storing a laptop or other electronic device has been made safer with the CradleFit design that gently cradles gear to reduce potential damage from impact.
- Non-Snagging Back Panel
- The smooth back panel helps cushion both gear and wearer from impact, while also helping to avoid clothing snags. For added versatility the panel doubles as a trolley pass-through.
- Leather Touchpoints
- Leather touchpoints, woven tech-fabric and bronze-tone lining help resist wear and add a touch of luxury.